Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here it Goes Again Music Videos


Last week, Connie and Michael started getting sick. Then Kim. Now all three are fighting the flu. And today I joined the crew. Least ways, it sure feels like it! Which is lousy luck because I started painting my bedroom and the living room is filled up with my furniture and bed and everything!

Weird luck really because two years ago when I painted the living room right before the holidays, I got SICK with a fever. Well, wouldn't you just know. Here it goes again!

At least when you're feeling too punk to paint, there's YouTube! Enjoy!

(You can  enlarge the video to full screen by clicking on the four diagonal arrows on the far right bottom of the screen. Just click "Esc" when the video is over and you'll return to regular programming.

P.S. There's an annoying advertisement on the bottom of the video. In the right corner of the advertisement is a little "X". Click on that "X" to remove the ad. )






This reminded me of something my prankster Dad would love to build!







And this one is for Mom 'cuz she loves Marching Bands!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk! It gets lonely in here!