I really wanted to do something nice for you on Mother’s day, so I found a few photos you might not have in your collection.
The first image is beautiful and didn’t need much photoshopping. The old ugly chain link fence in the background is long gone and deservedly so! Now you focus on the people instead of the background which is how it oughta be since all three of you are good-looking, way above average, and the woman in the green blouse is absolutely perfect in her children and grandchildren's eyes.
The second image makes me laugh every time I see it! There’s my mother---enjoying a southern feast, the likes of which culinary guides RAVE about world-wide. And yet…well, there’s no silverware. No Crystal. No plates. Did they really think my mother would like THAT??
And this next picture was taken in Louisiana when Kimberly and Kathy travelled with Mom and met Janene for a few days. Y’all met in New Orleans if my memory serves, though the particulars escape my mind. It's a nice picture of Kim, Mom and Uncle Burl. It wasn't very good of Janene and Kathy Jo. Kathy's eyes were shut and Janene was definitely not-at-her-finest.
Soooo...I used a little Photoshop to fix their faces.
The cooooooool thing about Photoshop when you get really good at it, is that you won't even notice the alterations!
Love to all,
Carolyn




No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's Talk! It gets lonely in here!